Did you know that CNBC ranks Washington as a state with one of the highest qualities of life? Realize your earning potential and live a happy life— all while experiencing the beauty of the Evergreen State, the gem of the Pacific Northwest. Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Seattle to Spokane to Vancouver, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a Washington accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $65,230
- Currently employed: 20,420
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Accounting Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.