Did you know that CNBC ranks Washington as a state with one of the highest qualities of life? Realize your earning potential and live a happy life— all while experiencing the beauty of the Evergreen State, the gem of the Pacific Northwest. Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Seattle to Spokane to Vancouver, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a Washington accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Washington:
- Average annual salary: $65,230
- Currently employed: 20,420
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Washington Accounting Schools Enrolling Now