The Beehive State has plenty of little worker bees and each of them need someone to look after their money. This could be why Utah has some of the lowest rates of people 65-and-over living below the poverty line. Watching money is a big deal in Utah and that’s why many Utahns are looking into becoming accountants! Learn your trade in any number of fully accredited schools from Salt Lake City, Provo, or West Valley City. Earn your degree online or in-classroom and prepare for your CMA or CPA exams. Could a career in finance be just the thing for you? Find out today!
As a Utah accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $62,930
- Currently employed: 9,900
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Utah Accounting Schools Enrolling Now