Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the Pacific Northwest while discovering your earning potential—become an Oregon accountant today! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Portland to Eugene to Salem, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As an Oregon accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Oregon:
- Average annual salary: $62,080
- Currently employed: 11,430
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oregon Accounting Schools Enrolling Now