Did you know that Business Insider rates Oklahoma as one of the fastest growing states in America? Take advantage of a booming economy—become an Oklahoma accountant today and enjoy the heritage of the Sooner State! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Oklahoma City to Tulsa, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As an Oklahoma accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Oklahoma:
- Average annual salary: $55,870
- Currently employed: 13,700
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Oklahoma Accounting Schools Enrolling Now
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.