Did you know that Ohio has one of the highest GDPs in America? High GDP leads to a strong economy, and accountants are in charge of making it all happen! Become an accountant in the in “The Heart of it All” and realize your earning potential! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Cleveland to Dayton to Columbus, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As an Ohio accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Ohio:
- Average annual salary: $65,010
- Currently employed: 38,550
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Ohio Accounting Schools Enrolling Now