Did you know that The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists North Dakota as the highest employed state in America? Find an incredible job and realize your earning potential—become a North Dakota accountant today! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Fargo to Burbank, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a North Dakota accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in North Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $52,270
- Currently employed: 2,660
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Dakota Accounting Schools Enrolling Now