Did you know that New Jersey residents have one of the highest income brackets in the country? Realize your earning potential—become an accountant in the Garden State! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Jersey City to Paramus, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a New Jersey accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in New Jersey:
- Average annual salary: $79,620
- Currently employed: 34,130
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Jersey Accounting Schools Enrolling Now