Did you know that New Hampshire residents have one of the highest income brackets in the country? Realize your earning potential—become an accountant in New Hampshire, the diamond of New England. Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Manchester to Concord, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a New Hampshire accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $62,810
- Currently employed: 3,690
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Accounting Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.