Did you know that US News ranks Nevada as the #1 state for starting a business? Every new business needs a great strategist, so become a Nevada accountant and realize your earning potential while helping the economy! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Las Vegas to Lake Tahoe, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a Nevada accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $63,810
- Currently employed: 6,090
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Accounting Schools Enrolling Now