Did you know that CNBC ranks Montana as having the one of the highest qualities of life in the US? ? Realize your earning potential and live a happy life—become a Montana accountant! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Helena to Billings, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a Montana accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $54,260
- Currently employed: 2,980
- Employment outlook: 21% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Accounting Schools Enrolling Now
South University Online
Welcome to South University, delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899. Our online degree programs are designed to provide you with the freedom to attend class any time – day or night – from anywhere you connect to the Internet. At South University, you are in control of your education.