Did you know that Indiana has one of the largest populations in the US? A strong population leads to a strong economy, and accountants are in charge of making it all happen—become an Indiana accountant today! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne to Evansville, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As an Indiana accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $64,960
- Currently employed: 17,970
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Indiana Accounting Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.