Did you know that CNBC ranks Colorado as a “Top State for Business?” Become an integral part of the state’s prestigious ranking: become an accountant in the majestic Rocky Mountain state. Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Colorado Springs to Denver to Grand Junction, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As a Colorado accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $70,420
- Currently employed: 28,530
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Accounting Schools Enrolling Now