Did you know that the Huffington Post ranks Arkansas as one of the best states to find a job? Arkansas is the “Land of Opportunity,” and is an incredible place to begin your life as a high-earning accountant! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Ozarks to Little Rock, you’re sure to find a school near you. Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As an Arkansas accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $55,520
- Currently employed: 5,130
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Accounting Schools Enrolling Now