Did you know that Alabama is one of the most affordable states in the union? Become an Alabama accountant and enjoy endless opportunity in the Heart of Dixie! Use the list below to help find a school to start you on the path to your new career. With campuses all across the state from Birmingham to Montgomery to Mobile, you’re sure to find a school near you.Choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs to find the learning experience that works best for you.
As an Alabama accountant, you will:
- Ensure that businesses and firms run efficiently
- Analyze and communicate financial information to the client
- Verify that public records are kept accurately and taxes are paid on time
- Offer financial planning and budget analysis
Some career figures for accounting professionals in Alabama:
- Average annual salary: $60,830
- Currently employed: 13,980
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alabama Accounting Schools Enrolling Now